Wednesday, January 25, 2006

In-Demand ME

Wow, things are really getting so hectic these past few days. I am in demand to teachers. //LoL

First thing, the review sessions for IT Olympiad, with Sir de Lara -- its really fun, one of the best coaches ever, together with Sir Bayan. Thanks to Charles, I got a full source of reviewers in Information and Communications Technology.

Maam Jacosalem's 'very late' letter regarding the collection of donations from the people of our school due to the death of the father of one of her students on which Maam Abando and Einstein SSG Officers are so bummed of, not just because the death was still last October. [Why didn't she told us earlier]

Sir Bayan's book we borrowed for the Tagisan ng Talino review, whereas Maam Hilado said that if he were the coach, we'd have the chance because we'd be excused from classes, well, that's what she said. [comments? anyone from the batch.]

No pictures so far, so busy, and I haven't even got time to clean up my room, its still the same old room filled with photocopied stuffs, books, and useless lecture notebooks.

All I can say is...
wafrets!

No comments: