Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Mystiques of the Ketchup Sachet

I want coffee.

Yesterday, I received a text message from Mae (originally from Maam Ipurong) -- said that the yearbook blueprint is about to be released, but before that we must edit every single page in the dummy sheet.

As the fruits of my nightly internet surfing till 3 o'clock in the morning, as usual, I had a difficulty in waking up. My mom told me to set the alarm clock, so I did. The thing is...the time I set for that deym thing was supposed to be 9 AM not 9 PM! Haha Good thing she woke me up, although I was awake, I still can't get up // LoL // What not? I wasn't that late when I arrived at school.

After hours and hours of editing stuffs, we decided to take those things home ... the persons who wrote descriptions for the two lower sections really gave us a headache. The grammars need total reconstruction. OMG, it was a loud for all of us. Nevertheless, Maam Ipurong noticed that everybody's stomach was craving and growling for food and then she took us for and lunch at McDonald's ... [spent the excess Einstein fund for food]

  • Lunch meal [chicken + rice]
  • Large Coke float
Having two earthlings with us, Paul and Ronald (of large stomach capacities) ordered some more. Paul with one Sprite float, two large fries and two large softdrinks. Ronald with three large fries and two large softdrinks. Of course, they are not criminals for they shared it all... everything was shared, but this whole story of eating fries wouldn't be that easy if it wasn't for that ketchup sachet which kept us from wondering how could we open it. Minutes and minutes of passing over of the sachet, only Anabelle's try of opening was worth it. Answer: BITE. And not more than 1 minute that large box of fries suddenly vanished in thin air.

Two and a half hours of chit-chatting with our adviser, we then decided to go home. I rode with Maam Ipurong (and of course, I had a complimentary fare again) Everything today was for free.

No comments: