Monday, May 1, 2006

Check . . .

Everything was normal. That was according to my medical results from the check-up I had last Thursday. Actually, it was my first time not to cry during a blood testing, coz you know,
needles really makes me freak out since birth
although I'm the hospital girl, worst thing is that I always had this encounters with blood tests when I got dengue two times. So its my first time not? Oh yeah, I'm really proud of that // LOLz // the very bad thing was the medical technologist who performed the test was so pathetic, he doesn't know how to perform it correctly and the result? According to my cousin, Ate Inah, who came to be a graduate of medical technology... I got a blood clot inside. Damn that MedTech. Until now, my veins in the right arm still shows up. Sometimes, my overstretching makes it painful. Gawd, hate it.

No comments: