It's not about Lohan's movie. It's all about the freakiest thing that ever happened in my life. This post would probably be here way back the 25th of August 2006, if it wasn't for the hell week that killed everybody else, not just me. Well, anyways… the freakiest thing about this Friday is the fact that I got the very FIRST FREAKING F in my Math18 midterm exam which is my very first failing grade in an exam since I was born (omit the first F I got from Math18 LT again because it just pisses me off ). Aside from that, since I should have posted this entry a long long time ago I have forgotten thousands of other reasons why I called this Friday a freaky one.
I was just pondering about this thing since Math18 entered my happy average life: “Am I struggling or what?" I only got a D in my midterm mark, which really sucks.
Weekly Thursday consultations sometimes helped me in my deeply sickening Math problems but sometimes, it doesn't. From the fact again that Miss Vistro-Yu has a very soft voice in which I cannot hear most of the time during Math18 classes, consultations are a big help because we talk face-to face. However, I think it's just me. Nevertheless, I felt relieved knowing that I am not the only one who has a difficulty in facing the challenges of the subject you call MATHEMATICS.
No comments:
Post a Comment