Blech. Why at 7-11 again? And why the same month? Why February again? Everything is and everything happens at 7-11. The moment I stepped my foot outside the trike that I used in going there this morning, I already noticed *bleep* walking to the direction of 7-11 --- where I am also supposed to go before going to Burgundy Plaza.
*gets a bar of chocolate*
*opens refrigerator*
*greets*
*answers back*
*closes refrigerator*
*conversation*
*falls in line at the counter*
*conversation ulit*
*waves goodbye*
*me on elevator to my destination*
*opens door*
*says hello to people in the room*
Elaine: Bakit ka nakangiti?
Holy cow.
Who did I tell? I bet they already know who they are when they read this. Two individuals. Ha-ha. The first is as slow as a Pentium 0.5 computer who always wears sneakers and does not know how to commute back home. *peace* The second is a not-sleep-deprived-because -she-can-sleep-even-when-she just-woke-up-few- hours-ago diet-conscious person who keeps on worrying about dieting but still gains weight because she has good appetite.
No comments:
Post a Comment