Ever since summer officially started last Saturday, I became a total bummer.
I finally finished Hana Kimi Taiwanese version. Phew. Enough of the Wu Zun craze. Let’s just read books from the book sale that emptied my savings.
First off, finishing book 2 of the Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe by Clive Lewis. Starting to read the first few parts of Relativity: The Special and General Theory by Albert Einstein. [But then I just decided to make this a sideline for reading since it gives me total nosebleed.] So I went on with opening The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho. [But then I just realized that I am such a happy person that I don't want to read drama at this point.]
And so, I decided to watch Love in the Time of Cholera which I realized was also full of drama and is so corny for me so I stopped watching midway. Poor book. I guess the plastic won’t be removed as soon as I feel like so. Okay, continuing with what I am saying… After all those canceled readings, I decided to continue with One Hundred Years of Solitude but then I got so intimidated of the thickness and Gabriel Garcia Marquez sometimes gives me the slight nosebleed because of those uber-long paragraphs. Scratch that book again for I don’t want to read the book at this point in time.
Next in line is book 1 of the Chronicles of Narnia: The Magician’s Nephew and I am actually hoping that I won’t stop reading it until the end because I soooo love these kinds of stories.
No comments:
Post a Comment