The bitter truth: NOBODY.
For me, there's no turning back now. I don't have anywhere to go because this is what I want, in the first place. I want to do not just good but best in school. Just like how the song goes... "my best wasn't good enough." Maybe this is the reason why I am stressing myself on getting high grades. I admit that I am very conscious of my grade even though at times I feel so lazy doing something for it. But I can manage to keep it on it's level, okay? Stress, I think, is the reason why I just want to be alone sometimes -- do things alone, talk to no one, just be quiet on one corner of your room. But hey, I don't live the same way I live in my real house back in Cabanatuan. It's not like I always sit there in front of the tv, computer or do things alone like I always do since I don't have any siblings. In here, I have roommates. And yeah, sometimes because of our indifferences, its hard keeping up with them sometimes. It's just that I feel closer to my blockmates more than them even we sleep in the same room.
For me, there's no turning back now. I don't have anywhere to go because this is what I want, in the first place. I want to do not just good but best in school. Just like how the song goes... "my best wasn't good enough." Maybe this is the reason why I am stressing myself on getting high grades. I admit that I am very conscious of my grade even though at times I feel so lazy doing something for it. But I can manage to keep it on it's level, okay? Stress, I think, is the reason why I just want to be alone sometimes -- do things alone, talk to no one, just be quiet on one corner of your room. But hey, I don't live the same way I live in my real house back in Cabanatuan. It's not like I always sit there in front of the tv, computer or do things alone like I always do since I don't have any siblings. In here, I have roommates. And yeah, sometimes because of our indifferences, its hard keeping up with them sometimes. It's just that I feel closer to my blockmates more than them even we sleep in the same room.
And to add, I wanted to be alone sometimes. Even if I am with my block's company. Because silence keeps me at ease, staring at space, organize stuff and most of all STUDY.
~CAPACITOR.
No comments:
Post a Comment