Apparently, this song has been haunting me for almost a week now when I heard The Final Riot playing in Miguel's car last Saturday... I am loving the whole Final Riot DVD album. Paramore is, like, one of the best bands. And now, if my iPod can just talk...it'd probably be telling me that I should stop playing the song OVER AND OVER AGAIN just to satisfy my last song syndrome. I play the whole album before sleeping (and set it to timed sleep mode) until I fell asleep, on the way to school, during breaks, and what not. I can't help but sing it. People who're with me are also starting to sing it too. Haha. I'm sorry, my dear friends who got affected by my loud singing and started singing too. DOWNLOAD
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Boo. LSS.
Apparently, this song has been haunting me for almost a week now when I heard The Final Riot playing in Miguel's car last Saturday... I am loving the whole Final Riot DVD album. Paramore is, like, one of the best bands. And now, if my iPod can just talk...it'd probably be telling me that I should stop playing the song OVER AND OVER AGAIN just to satisfy my last song syndrome. I play the whole album before sleeping (and set it to timed sleep mode) until I fell asleep, on the way to school, during breaks, and what not. I can't help but sing it. People who're with me are also starting to sing it too. Haha. I'm sorry, my dear friends who got affected by my loud singing and started singing too. DOWNLOAD
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment