Monday, May 11, 2009

Piano Sonata in C, K. 545 1st movement

For the love of 88 white keys and 31 black keys... I am seriously in love with these piano pouch and bags. I can't wait to get hold of these things. I wish the person I found in Multiply ~boredandcrafty is starting to make new piano totes so I can order all these. (in desperate need/wanting of the piano bag)


This is the pouch. I just love it.


The grand piano messenger bag. Yay. I'm wishing there's a division between the curved parts because I'm pretty much sure everything would fall off to the part where the keys are because of the curve.

and this...my friends, is what I'm looking forward to:



This bag looks like that one in Nodame Cantabile...makes me want to buy it more.
This is just too much. HAHAHAHA. I'm too excited!

GUSTO KO NA NUNG BAG!


No comments: