I cut my 7:30 AM class for the first time, just 'cause I'm too lazy to get out of bed. We have 10-item quizzes every meeting. But who cares? Right, Rachel? HAHAHA.
I arrived at my 8:30 AM - 9:30 AM class at around 9:15 AM. My teacher was laughing. I wasn't supposed to make a sounded entrance, but my scandalous bag caused a commotion. I already knew they're going to discuss the answers to our exam last meeting. I'll just get depressed and feel like all the answers are giving me a slap in the face...head-on.
I slept during the 4-hour break. Thanks to Elaine's pillow at the thesis room. I SLEPT...instead of doing the group project proposal due at 1:30 PM. I just started doing it 20 minutes before, and it was all too exciting and thrilling... the panicking feeling of cramming a requirement, but we still managed to make it on time. Huzzah for us, Rachel. IT'S US AGAIN. ALWAYS US.
In short, I attended 5 minutes for a 2-hour class this morning...and slept during the long break instead of doing a project proposal immediately.
Cramming is fun.
Sleeping is more fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment