
I would like to introduce you to my reincarnation. Coffee runs in my veins. LOL. HAHA. JK.
Because school's being a bitch and I can't really type anything longer than this entry. DSP and thesis and other work are getting in the way of everything. I'm just writing now to procrastinate and advertise a coffee dedicated to me. (O rly.) I discovered today that it just got into the shelves of Starbucks. The barista commented that I and their new brew's got the same name. For a moment, I thought they'd be giving me a box of free Via. (How I wish. HAHA.)
Via has a very rich, sharp, strong aromatic blend. It's really dark IRL it can pass as a black paint dipped in water or freshly extracted squid ink. (As dark as Voldemort.) You guys should try it, probably with sugar and cream, unless you really like the uber bitter brewed coffee a lot. I'm not advertising, BTW.
No comments:
Post a Comment