Last Friday, I just had a major breakdown for TCOM because I had this feeling that I'm swimming on a TCOM piranha pool with my teacher and other people with the same situation as I am and that I'm already drowning because I can't even swim and this teacher just kept on feeding the dreams of all these people swimming in the piranha pool. I really couldn't catch my tears so I went outside while we were having a meeting for AECES. Saturday morning, Charlie and Kris were texting me if I'm okay and that I shouldn't be sad. I didn't know they all felt what was happening. And I was like... aww.
ate via! pahinga ka na! - from me and bry.
I really find that sweet. Nakakawala ng pagod. I wish I had them as my little brothers and sister. *emo moment*
And back to work.
No comments:
Post a Comment