Sunday, July 17, 2011

A part of me just got taken away

with the fact that the last Harry Potter movie is already on the big screens right now.

THE LAST F*CKING HARRY POTTER MOVIE.

I just can't even put into words what I am feeling until now. I've watched the movie, as always, on the first day of its screening. As usual, I've been wanting to see it again. I just can't imagine these things are all coming to an end. I CAN'T EVEN... ugh.

You know that feeling way back 1997 when the first book just got released. I was just seven years old and I didn't even had the interest to open it but I did. Until that year came, when I was eleven, I was all of a sudden waiting for my freaking Hogwarts letter in the mail. I KNOW. Then, almost fourteen years later, everything is suddenly coming to an end.

Everybody's saying Harry Potter will forever be in our hearts. It's like part of my childhood...and the childhood of the 90's kids have been taken away from us. People say we could always pick up the books or watch the movies again... but, you know, I say it was us who were always there waiting in line for the books to get released, for the excitement of holding your very own copy of the book, for counting the days the movies will be on screen, for waiting in line during movie showing.

It was US who're always there.

It's just that I'm all depressed but happy and all that kind of mixed emotions one could feel. I'm depressed that Harry Potter is all coming to an end. But nevertheless, I'm also happy that I was also able to experience such a thing like this.

It's like magic.

It also feels like that feeling I felt during Snape's death. I've been holding back my tears during the movie until this scene. It's that feeling of love...



...after all this time. And I also think I might not get over this for a long long time. I might not even get over this. It's like the best series EVER. I still don't believe it's ending.

For Harry Potter, who will forever and will always be in my heart (and the hearts of many people)...



UNTIL THE VERY END

No comments: