I just took a bath and suddenly my phone was beeping like crazy and these three people were my first notices of the great big news of the century that made my mom cry and my dad open a bottle of beer for himself...and me, shake to death until I can finally see it with my own eyes.
I called Edsel then and there, he said I really wasn't believing the news and that I was too speechless so I just said goodbye hung up and hurriedly went online. My hands were shaking while I was opening my laptop while my dad was unconsciously watching re-runs of Roland Garros on the tv. Crazy.
I just couldn't believe this is finally happening. It feels so good especially when you didn't let down all the people counting on you. But of course I always wish all my friends pass too. I just couldn't bear being happy like this without them. Still praying for the better.
Father Jett, ito na yung promise namin sa'yo!
Words just cannot express how thankful I am...
...with all my heart, I thank you for being an inspiration to me, for all your trust, and prayers and everything. I'm really really lucky I have you all with me. ♥To the Ultimate Engineer, Godmy parentsmy beloved Ateneo ECE2011 familymy dearest friendsmy teachers and mentorsand everyone who believed in me
This is all for you.


No comments:
Post a Comment