Exactly a day after the boards, we were having this talk about our plans in life after board exam. What are your plans after boards? I paused for a while. At that moment, all questions I've encountered in the boards seemed so easy. At least they had one definite answer. But this one particular question didn't.
What are my plans in life after boards? Hard to answer, but I know I had to. I can't even consult my own planner for this. Nothing is written. It's bleak. It's dark. I certainly had no idea.
I know I have to work in a few months. But I don't even know where to go. I keep submitting resumes to companies without even asking if I really want this particular job. I don't like to rush things, get to work and earn money where I know I wouldn't be happy with what I'm doing. I wanted something where I can put to use everything I learned in college, everything I learned while studying for the boards, where I can put to use this license I fought for a year.
I still have to figure everything out. I don't know where I'm going but I am on my way.
No comments:
Post a Comment