Saturday, June 30, 2012

Summer came like cinnamon, so sweet (Part 1)

I don't really care if I'm late on this one but I just realized that I haven't written anything about my summer trips so I decided to write something about our little family trip in Bataan and Baguio, for purposes of 'going back to one of those days' via this space in the web.

As you all know, the Philippines is a tropical country and for some reasons its temperature can reach from the lowest 29 in the morning up to a scorching 37 just like your normal body temperature. Our family decided, once and for all, to go to Bataan/Part1 (which turns out to be my parents' and aunts' and uncles' favorite beach destination because this is the nearest) and Baguio/Part2 (to at least experience a temperature lower than 29 during the summer).

...and let the pictures tell everything.


Obligatory 'turista' picture in the beach


Lots of fresh seafoods grillin' grillin'

Kids don't care if they turn as dark as a burnt cookie in the oven

Obligatory family picture
...and suddenly Papa decides to fly to the pool 

before all our boating, snorkeling, diving jazz
Le starfish

Channeling the Rachel Zoe vibe wearing sunglasses even if it's dark. (I just don't want to risk putting it on top of my head while lurking in the sea)
I was watching this in awe and totally forgot to take the shot sooo... yeah, the sun has already set when I remembered to click the camera.

No comments: