Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Random Instagram photo dump

This might seem redundant for those who see my updates in Instagram. But this pretty much narrates my hibernation starting from summer to...

Halo-halo...

...and some more halo-halo...
...with a touch of powdered milk on top.
Popcorn and movie/series marathons
Turon
But then it started to rain like crazy so there were a lot of brownouts
...and piano is probably one of the few things in our house that works without electricity so I finally opened it and started to play something (after not playing for years) up until now, and I didn't even dusted. There's a pack of dust in that corner over there. har har har
Finally the sun decides to shine after that 'habagat'. I give my prayers to those who were affected by the flood that this crazy rain has caused.
US decides to steal the world's attention from the London 2012 Olympics through this wonderful historic achievement courtesy of our friends from NASA. Curiosity lands on Mars.

No comments: