![]() |
First of all, I had to cry before I started writing this review. It just got me. The Fault In Our Stars is a beautiful story about living...and dying. The depiction of an indefinite life, especially in AIA, was a very clear one-- that everything could possibly end in midsentence. We might actually have that Last Good Day today, which reminds us that we should always seize every moment in our lives.
This is my first John Green book and, so far, I like how the writing style is light and conversational. It had a bit of sarcastic humor in it, but despite the humor, you will also find yourself crying in one second, then laughing (out loud), and crying again. The conversations between Hazel and Augustus were very unusual and sometimes poetic and philosophical, but that is what makes them a unique and lovable couple. Everything is an emotional roller coaster and I just can't put the book down.

No comments:
Post a Comment