Thursday, February 8, 2007

7-11

After Chung's birthday bash @ Yellow Cab last Tuesday...
1 - I went to Burgundy Plaza to study for Physics long exam the next day.
2 - Miss Cua offered for some Nerds.
3 - We played scrabble.
4 - I won with 200+ points. Haha.
But the highlight of the day is NOT one of the above.

After the Physics review, I went to Seven Eleven to buy this addicting candy you call "Nerds." Suddenly, somebody going out from the store happened to be somebody I know, and let's hide this somebody by the name of X.

X opened the door.
X smiled.
I smiled, too.
I continued walking into the store.
X called me by my name.
X asked for something.
I answered X's question.
X waved goodbye.
I waved goodbye, too.
I didn't found Nerds.
Boo-hoo.
So, I went to the college cafeteria the next day to buy some.
...and it looks like X is a mystery I awe Mara and Elaine. Tee-hee.

No comments: