Saturday, February 10, 2007

Loving Tennis

Forehand strokes, from my mind: Gradually lovin' everything about tennis. (Pati ba yung mga naglalaro ng tennis? Haha.)

And add those people who can solve for Vistro-Yu's Math18B problem sets. Only a few people at Z will understand this, it's the reason why I've been so paranoid these days. Haha. Anyway, the new lesson in Math is a hassle.

No joke. I was the first to ask my dad to play this morning, and I'm willing to wake up early. PE108 (Lawn Tennis) held it's second free cut, and Sir David didn't even notified us. Gah. What a waste of PE uniform. It's been two weeks since we last held tennis classes, my very last game was when I went home.

And now I'm home again. The tennis court calls for me. Tee-hee.

Backhand strokes, from the nondominant side of my mind: I live in a world full of dreams, full of melancholies, full of lies. There is a sweet melancholy swirling in my mind, I wrote about it but it made my pen blind. Yuck. Ang emo.

Deuce, tie break: The question is about a stupid Math homework which did not really exist. Imbento.

The Serve, from throwing to hitting the ball cross the line: The physics long exam last Thursday was easy compared to the previous one. To take it further, I actually devised a very new conversion factor in which I really regret inventing...

1 inch = 12 feet

...because it will surely take me to MINUS POINTS in the exam. Damn it. Even the dumbest person knows that because of the existence of ruler. What the hell did I do? Kaya pala ibang-iba iyong sagot ko sa kanila. Miss Catalan would really put a cross at that line.


Throw it. RPG. The real physics game, by LEAPS (League of Ateneo Physicists.)

And I screwed it when our team got into the finals, almost all the experiments in the game were conducted wayback high school...

I forgot most of it, except for the parallel circuits --- I actually made the two LEDs to light using those red and black alligator wires in exactly 38.2 seconds. Whatta record.

No comments: