Saturday, August 25, 2007

8

BEEN TAGGED BY ATE LOU.

In the 8 facts about you share 8 things that your readers don't know about you. Then at the end you tag 8 other bloggers to keep the fun going. Each blogger must post these rules first.

* each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
* bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
* at the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
* don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.

1 - I am EXTREMELY introvert. Uhh... Yeah, that's what most of the tests say.
2 - I suck at memorization. Even when somebody just told me something just a few minutes ago, I'd have the tendency to ask it to that somebody again. Damn it. I hate it when this happens.
3 - Math was my favorite subject during high school. But NOW? I suck at it.
4 - I have a 2-year-old pet clownfish. His name is just the same as the one in Disney Pixar's overly dramatic fishy movie.
5 - I don't really know why I landed on taking up my major.
6 - I can't sleep without a dimmed light. I really am afraid of the dark because it just makes me think of ghosts and stuff to appear. What the?
7 - I am afraid of heights. Don't ask why I'm extremely frightened of crossing the blue overpass along Katipunan, Gate 3.5 of Ateneo.
8 - I don't know how to cook. Well, except for instant noodles, scrambled eggs, hotdogs and omelette, I don't know anything about the kitchen.

Tagging: Elaine, Janine, Mara, Ate Tin, Zayra, Intet, Cameh, Mae

No comments: