Classes were suspended for two days due to the typhoon but is there really? For two days, I haven't seen any drop of rain except when that morning of Wednesday, the pathway on our dorm was cleared because of water... in short, flood. Even the garden looked like a swimming pool of mud and floating dried leaves. I think the classes were suspended today because of some serious flooding that happened in MM.
Classes were suspended for two days due to the typhoon but is there really? I spent Tuesday night, the whole Wednesday and a half of Thursday watching The OC Season 1 [because Elaine, who was also watching Season 2, lend me her copy of the Season 1 DVD].
Seriously, I have nothing to do. I'm useless for the past two days. Via, get a life. Do something useful.
Thursday, August 16, 2007
No rain, no classes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment