Friday, October 27, 2006

Tag-Tag-Tag

Glenda tagged me. The instruction says:

Simply list down nine weird things about one's self and tag nine others (plus 1).

1. I suddenly laugh at quiet moments. This happens when something so funny just pops into my mind while staring at empty space.

2. I become hyper after eating taho. Sugar rush? Think so.

3. I suck at drafting. But engineers are supposed to be good at it.

4. I am paranoid at times. Especially when its something I fear of and you jammed my mind's tranquility with it, it would be a noisy moment. Paranoid moments are noisy moments.

5. I suffer from a short term memory loss. Dory-like eh? Oh yes, when you tell me something and I am out of my mind at that time, hell, repeat it for me --- puh-leez.

6. I talk with my pets. Most of the time when I am alone, I simply talk with my dog or my cat to have somebody to talk to.

7. I can't take a bath without a heater. Even if I want the water to be cold, it must pass through the heater --- whether shower or immersible.

8. I can't sleep alone in a room.

9. I can't go to school without ever going back again. The thing is, I always forget something. Mostly, my ID is the big factor why I come back to get it.


Tagging --- Elaine, Ate Ayen, Patty, Thea, April, Cameh, Em-em, Janine, Ate Ruthie and Ate Lou.

No comments: