Friday, August 29, 2008

38 hours awake

You'll be hating everything when all your exams happen on the same date.
Another one on the following day, much harder even if you combined the first two.

32 hours were actually not a waste except for Theology which I think I screwed up... again.
I slept on a bench in the org rooms for 1.5 hours, at least.
I woke up again.

To study for more than 5-6 hours for the ultimate hardcore subject.
Slept for 8 hours, at last.
Woke up.
Studied again.

Panicked.
Did I just say panicked?
Study.

Then an announcement came today that the fcuking test is to be moved on Monday.
I really don't know up until now if I am going to celebrate for it, or mourn for the movement.

Because if the test happened today, at least, all the stress and hassle will be gone for the weekend.
But I am not really prepared and am not really confident to pass the test...

So I think both consequences have their advantages and disadvantages.

Anyway, Wii ROCKBAND rocks.
Let's do this again! Haha.

No comments: