
Hello, world. I almost forgot that I have a blog. It really sucks like dementors because I never really had the chance to update it since SCHOOL IS REALLY KILLING ME. *gun shot*
First of all, I took thousands of test during the weeks of my blogging absence and these tests are multiplying like bacteria!!! Second, Philo orals, Theo long test and Electronics long test *gulp* coming up this week. When you say Philo, you say boring at the same time. Philo and Theo exams are going to happen on the same day. Okay, nothing more nothing less, school is sucking my ego. Total degradation.
Literally DEGRADING.
Theo worries me but Electronics worries me more. I'm on the verge of failing Electronics, which I hope I would not fail in the end because I know I can do this thing and I won't ever dare to repeat it. I wish I would be able to pass the f*cking test on Friday because it's judgment day, again. A MULTIPLE CHOICE test where every choice is really a choice because all of them are possible solutions to the f*cking problem. Our teacher used every possible wrong method other than the correct one so that the choices would be all those expected steps we'd have a mistake. MULTIPLE CHOICE, again.
We're the old faces of failure. Failure is just the same old failure for Electronics, but this time I won't let it happen. Let's do this!
Sheesh. School is one big soap opera. The drama is here again.
No comments:
Post a Comment