Sunday, February 8, 2009

A Month-long post

I haven't been updating recently, thanks to school. I kept on planning to make an entry just to get away from my homeworks but then again, I get distracted from other stuff like watching the series I used to download. love Gossip Girl. How I Met Your Mother. Grey's Anatomy. 90210. House, MD. The Big Bang Theory. MOVIES.

I am loving the fact that this month I was able to see OPM bands live, not just once, not just twice...but thrice! cool We saw bands like Up Dharma Down, Radioactive Sago Project, Sugarfree, Paramita, Bamboo, Nyctynasty, Itchy Worms, and others. We also saw Rico Blanco perform for the Ateneo ACP concert. Photobucket Man, he's so cool and amazing. Keith and I were star struck.

Lab reports are killing me...and so are the lab activities we have to finish to go on with the stressing lab report. Photobucket I and my partner, Elaine, noticed we always sit on cursed tables. It's a good thing we used a different table for our op-amp activity but the other lab still sucks since our digital design kit isn't working and there are no other vacant tables there, which leaves us to OVERTIME. Photobucket

Since I haven't updated for a long time, I guess my Project 365: Supersonic-sonata in pixels shall answer the need for telling my life these past few days.


The Cold Weather Theory
Have you ever experienced the feeling that your Havaianas would suddenly break and then you can’t walk anymore unless you go barefooted? We made this cold weather theory on Havaianas that they break during a cold cloudy-or-not day and a lot of people who also had their Havs broken/strap-suddenly-got-cut agreed to that theory.

I already had 2 broken Havs and the last one got broken during my Electromagnetics class which was in the 3rd floor of Faura Hall…and I still got a Philo class in 2nd floor Bellarmine Hall. Like, WTH. My blockmates are offering to carry me to Bellarmine (but it’s way too embarassing) so I walk barefooted down the red brick road to my dorm which was a bit good since my dorm is just beside Bellarmine.


SOSE party @ Fiamma but then again, we went to Greenbelt afterwards because Ronna and Chaii wanted to dance it to the beat.


Lab life: EPIC FAILURES AND MALFUNCTIONING KITS


ROOTS volunteer activity: Manning the sign-up posts for JEEP areas.
It was a long two-part day...and the people are so noisy chaotic!

On stage: Up Dharma Down HARD DRIVE, Metro Bar, West Ave.
Three schools.
Three beneficiaries.
One hard ROCKING drive.

A joint benefit concert of the engineering organizations of Ateneo, UP and La Salle with Sugarfree, Radioactive Sago Project, Paramita, Up Dharma Down, and other university bands.


Year of the OX. The original plan was to have most people from the batch be able to eat @ Chowking like the one we did before last Chinese New Year. But most of them weren't able to come because of schedule conflicts and it all ended up with an all-dormer celebration.
Knock, knock.
Who's there?
LASENGGA.
Lasengga, who?
*Beyonce - Single Ladies*
All the single ladies...all LASENGGA ladies.

Shakey's with ECE friends for Jan-jan's birthday treat.


Entablado play: ANG UNANG BABOY SA LANGIT
Rating: heartheartheartheartheart

One of the best plays ever. This is actually the first one I watched without ever having the worries to write a paper about it. But it was so good we even felt the need to write something about it.


ARSA: Retro City @ Cervini Quad

Third concert I went to for the week. I wasn't able to take a picture of Ateneo ACP concert the day before this but almost the same bands from AECES' Hard Drive and ACP played.

No comments: