Monday, March 1, 2010

On presiding meetings and surviving them (or not)

I survived presiding my very first meeting as a head for OrSem Doc&Pub core team. Or, maybe? maybe not? I guess? I hope so. I just hope the core team won't think I'm too much of a sabaw person. Because that was what I was during the meeting. That's all I hope and wish for now.

I suck at this. Imagine the parts with awkward silences. I really hated that part. I hope they didn't, or at least. My deputy said that's okay because we're all thinking, it's just normal to have that kind of silence. Hay. Maybe I'm paranoid? As always? Yes, no? Crap. I haz to stop. I'm ranting again. Bleh.

It's still a good thing we were able to finish our calendar of activities for the whole event.

But I still suck. Damn it.


IN GREAT NEED OF EGO BOOST.

No comments: