Thus, the GIF entitled Fazoli's Overdrive.

And because Elaine is so amazing, she gave me this piano necklace she made for her newly-established business on making personalized polymer clay necklaces.

Staying forever alone in Katipunan is not really a "forever alone" drama. It was a really good thing I get to have lunch with people who adopted me as their batchmates. Thank you, thank you ECCE 2013. ♥ I got a dimsum food trip treat at Hap Chan with dimsum expert Bryan (thank youuu, Bry) and an I Heart Froyo afternoon with Kelvin last Tuesday.

Then lunch with AECES CB (Kris, Kelvin, Bry, Pauline, Sylvia and Gama) at Persepolis (spotted Daryll, Wilton, Monique, Charles and Rosette) last Wednesday.

Bry has slits for eyes. WEEEEEE JK JK JK JK. HAHA.
Then lunch with AECES CB (Kris, Kelvin, Bry, Pauline, Sylvia and Gama) at Persepolis (spotted Daryll, Wilton, Monique, Charles and Rosette) last Wednesday.
Ronna was in Katipunan last Thursday. Finally, a batchmate! We had lunch with Kelvin at Kenny Roger's and went to Eastwood when Kelvin went to his class at around 1:30 PM. Yes, we were bored like that and we decided to just chill at Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf. Alvin called us after their work and we had dinner at Gravy Fix with the Canon people (Alvin, Jason, Julia, Vikoy, Tosh and Ate Ning) after sitting and talking for a while in front of CBTL for a long time.


I remembered our thesis when I saw these really cute nanoblocks, mini versions of Lego, in a toy store in Eastwood, just near CBTL, where Ronna bought frozen yogurt. Cute pig is cute.

Last but not the least was Friday lunch with Ronna and Bryan. I was with Ronna and Keith during the afternoon for their thesis meeting. Ma'am Cat was too kind to let me stay and chill in CTC316, and sit there drawing for my graphic design project and chatting with Sir Rod and his minions. HAHA.
Janine was at school too, by 3 PM. We finally got the P700 reimbursement from our AECES formsem almost exactly a year from now. YEY. We were at Faura steps with some of the AECES CB until 4 PM (when they had their meeting) and sat there with Janine, Keith and Ronna talking about life and all the what-nots. Bryan and Kelvin went to CTC316 to invite us for a dinner at Kenny Roger's with some of the AECES CB members. Unfortunately, Janine had to go and Keith has a consultation for AtSCA. Ronna went to Cubao to shop (alone, haha).
And yet again, I was with Bry and Kelvin and became an adopted batchmate again since all the people in Kenny Roger's at that time were from batch 2013 -- JR, Pauline, Sheena, Josh, Kelvin, Bryan, Charlotte and Pao. Sheena got hooked with playing Tilt to Live in my phone. Oh, that epic game! And then, we all went home after.
Charlotte texted me yesterday that she's downstairs at the dorm lobby to inquire about dorm rooms in Dormitoryana. She said she's having lunch so I told her I'd go with her since we'd both be alone if we didn't have it together, haha. I haven't taken a bath yet and told her I'd be taking a bath before going downstairs.
Charlie: Wag na. Bastos ka. Di pa nga ako naliligo eh. Kumain na lang tayo. Di naman nila alam eh.
So, fine, off I go. HAHA. Without taking a bath. People wouldn't know. HAHA. After lunch, I went with Charlie to the dorm office to seal the deal. She'll be taking one of the spaces in Ate Ning's dorm room. And we'd all be dorm-mates!
And of course, with all these happening I was only able to finally start with my graphic design sideline yesterday afternoon. Kris and I share the same thoughts on Step #4 in the article How To Steal Like An Artist (and 9 Other Things Nobody Told Me) which is USE YOUR HANDS. Here’s how I’ve been dealing with my graphic design project at the moment — space out, then sketch.



I’m supposed to make design templates (as many as I want) including icon sets and a matching wallpaper for Mobowski. No deadlines or any limits set which makes it really hard for me to finish because I can do whatever I want. I need to finish this so Elaine and I can proceed with our next graphic design/photography collaboration we’re planning for Graphika Manila 2011. ♥
1 comment:
I just wanted to say that I drooled over that Lego picture. I WANT. Hahahaha :))
Post a Comment