| Barney, 11 October 2010 - 3 April 2013 |
| while waiting for food from Mama in the kitchen backdoor |
| in his favorite sleeping spot under the old car |
![]() |
| after a game of fetch |
| showing off his fur right after a bath |
| smelling the camera lens |
| smelling the camera lens again |
| Dental check |
| Playing with his favorite toy, the laundry brush... |
| he likes it so much... |
| he even sleeps beside it and always makes sure he keeps it in his doghouse. |
| He likes to wait for Papa to get back home and play. |
| He always says goodbye when we go out somewhere, especially when I go back to Manila. |
| He was just being the best pet, but he got sick of canine distemper. and he had to go. |
It was weeks ago since he died but even as I'm writing this post now, tears just came rushing down my eyes. We didn't want him to go but he had to. It was too early for him to leave...but at least he's watching over us in heaven now.

1 comment:
I'm a dog lover as well and this post made me really sad. I'm so sorry for your loss :(
Post a Comment