Friday, November 10, 2006

Past 3 Days

Dad is getting promoted!

The past 3 days were as busy as hell.

Gah. Monday. I got my grades, as expected, it rained C's and B's and I am definitely not satisfied. I guess I don't have to share the information in my course card, it's so bad. I hated it. Oh, and yeah, did I already said I really hated it? DOUBLE TIME, Via. But its qualified for a pass. Math just ruined everything.

Reg forms were also distributed. My schedule sucks.

M 0730-0930 Computer Aided Design (ECE12)
M 1130-1230 Principles of Modern Mathematics II (Ma18b)
M 1230-1330 Communication Arts in Filipino (Fil12)
M 1430-1530 Communication in English I (En11)
M 1530-1630 Introduction to Fiction (Lit13)

T 1030-1130 General Physics, Lecture (Ps14)
T 1330-1500 General Physics, Lecture (Ps14)

W 0730-1030 General Physics, Laboratory (Ps15)
W 1030-1130 Introduction to the Ateneo Cultures and Tradition (Intac0)
W 1130-1230 Principles of Modern Mathematics II (Ma18b)
W 1230-1330 Communication Arts in Filipino (Fil12)
W 1430-1530 Communication in English I (En11)
W 1530-1630 Introduction to Fiction (Lit13)

Th 1030-1130 General Physics, Lecture (Ps14)
Th 1330-1500 General Physics, Lecture (Ps14)


F 1130-1230 Principles of Modern Mathematics II (Ma18b)
F 1230-1330 Communication Arts in Filipino (Fil12)
F 1430-1530 Communication in English I (En11)
F 1530-1630 Introduction to Fiction (Lit13)

x xxxx-xxxx Physical Ed (to be chosen during registration day)

Our TRAVEL TIMELINE for Monday:

From home to Ateneo -- Sunday PM (because our car is prohibited on streets during Monday, color coding) 3 hours.

From Ateneo to Angeles City, Pampanga -- Monday NN (where my dad's schooling takes place, he promised to pick us up at my tita's house) 2 hours

From Angeles City, Pampanga to home -- Monday PM 1 hour, 45 minutes

Tuesday, house bum.

I was so anxious on getting a nice PE slot, hoping that it won't be the old school dance classes like tap dancing anymore --- and most especially, NO for martial arts PE's.


Wednesday, back to Ateneo.

I actually had no idea that I am supposed to wake up by 4 am! We just commuted.
So, I already have my PE for the whole semester, Lawn Tennis.

I am so loving
it.

F 0800-1000 Lawn Tennis (PE108)
It's my dad's sport.

No comments: