TOP 12 Random Stuffs for the Year 200612 - I graduated with honors in high school.
11 - I still have my fans out there. [Haha, laugh to your pants out.]
10 - I was able to see Chris Tiu everyday. (more to that, every before Math class -- Ang babaw, noh?)
9 - Baby Hannah Therese, my niece/godchild, was born.
8 - Baby Jan Nicolai, my nephew/godchild, was born.
7 - I have my dear roommates. [Mabuhay, 104!]
6 - I met several, and a LOT of new friends during my first few months in the Ateneo.
5 - Einstein Class of 2006, and most of all ETO, is still in the running, more glued.
4 - I got several shopping bags filled with new wardrobe [for school, ya know it's hard to pick out something to wear for a school with no uniforms.]
3 - I still love Harry Potter because Harry Potter rocks.
2 - The Leganson family celebrated Christmas together.
and
1 - I still have moi family to help, support, guide and share [*and still enumerating a whole lot of verbs until Via runs out of vocabulary*] with me all the ups and downs of the journey you call... LIFE.
Humahabol lang. Just for the sake of remembering my dear blog for the last day of the year. I actually don't know what to post (because ever since our Christmas celebration at Fontana ended, I'm a total HOUSE BUM again.)
HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone: my family, relatives, dear friends, roommates, colleagues, blockmates, fellow Teentalkers, all Ateneans out there, teachers, ex-teachers, pets, my tennis instructor, my violin teacher, all my piano teachers, music theory teacher... ugh... [sino pa ba?] ... at sa lahat ng bumabasa sa blog ko.
Keep your feet on the ground. Keep rocking. Keep smiling. Let's all be more gorgeous like the pink gorgeous teddy bear. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment