Thursday, December 21, 2006

Block U Christmas Par-tay

Its the ECE 2011 Block U Christmas Party last December 19.

Our outfit? High school uniforms. It seems so not in uniform, we're from different high schools though the spirit of unity is still in there.

We partied in Arguelles' residence. Thanks to Taks. At first, we were so labo. It was so unclear for us to picture Taks' description of the whereabouts of their house, "from Katipunan... to Aurora Boulevard, just go straight until E. Rodriguez Avenue. Right. The landmark is the church of Iglesia ni Cristo, opposite that is a red wall --- #472 E. Rodriguez Avenue."


Just from that red wall, everything is so blurred in my mind, but by the moment you've already found Iglesia ni Cristo. WOW.

Ayun nga yung red wall. Ang haba. Taks, is this your house? Haha.

The party, on the other hand, was so fun. Although full of issues, I just want to highlight the comedy of the larger version of Taks' fan in his bedroom wall, a room that smells like peppermint. Sweet. Janine and I just loved the aroma that flourishes the whole house.

The U-girls had their own version of the Kris Kringle. And, oh, BTW... I'd like to thank everybody for the gifts, although most of you commented about me being so excited on opening the gifts... Sorry. Excited ako mag-open ng gifts eh! I just love the art of opening gifts. Tearing apart those neatly wrapped giftwrappers. Keeping the card. Appreciating the gift itself.

Thanks to Mev, na nakabunot sa akin sa Kris Kringle, for the stuffed toy.
to Elaine, na nagregalo sa lahat, for the stuffed toy.
to Janine, na nagregalo sa girls, for the stuffed toy-slash-phone holder.
to Mara, na nagregalo sa girls, for the stuffed toy.
to Isadelle, na nagregalo sa girls, for the earrings.
Pinuno niyo naman ako ng stuffed toy.

Si Mara nang-aasar, ang hina daw ng emotional quotient ko. Binuksan ko na raw kasi agad yung mga gifts.

I was shocked when they told me, "Bakit mo binuksan agad?! Dapat sa Christmas Eve mo pa 'yan bubuksan. Dapat yung sa Kris Kringle lang ang bubuksan mo ngayon."

And I was like, "?" The look on my face was so puzzled. Am I supposed to open it on Christmas Eve? Can't it be that moment? --- The questions of a little girl. Haha. Nabuksan ko na eh, wala na kayong magagawa.

And then Mara was like, "Ayoko nang ibigay yung gift ko sa 'yo. Bubuksan mo na agad eh."

I hurriedly taped all the gifts that weren't supposed to be opened, and showed it to Mara. I was like a kid-who-wants-more-gifts-to-open. Kakatuwa raw ako nun.

Food fest. PS2. Internet. Bum hours at the Kubo. Pusoy Dos. Poker. YouTube watching.

Most of the time, we were at the open area of the house, and at the playroom. To conclude, I just loved the party with the matching HS uniform outfits.

Ended before midnight, most probably an hour and a half before. We already lost track of time, but thanks to the boys' plan of making sure of Janine and me's safety... Nakauwi kami ng buhay.

No comments: