The same thing just happened by the time I returned home.
"Via, walang pasok bukas!"
And so is Ate Lou's text message: "Via, umuwi ka na, wala tayong pasok bukas."
So, what happened for the 4 days? Here goes the itemized list:
THURSDAY
I woke up 9 am and felt sleepy again.I woke up again by 12 nn because my 2 roommates insisted me to wake up because we're going to have lunch, a McDo delivery as usual (lagi naman kaming nagpapadeliver ng food 'pag may bagyo.)
I just bummed at the dorm for such bumming reasons that my dad won't be able to fetch me that day because he, too, attends school for promotion and then they have this activity which makes him unavailable for that day.
And then my mom texted me that he will be there before 9 pm.
I also did my homeworks in advance, most especially the "3am issue" -- our post laboratory report in PS15.
FRIDAY
I was already home the night before. Happiness.I did nothing but to waste the time watching television and surfing the web.
I just rested all day, to charge myself up for the coming day.
SATURDAY
I woke up early, because my dad woke me up --- and said, "We're going to play tennis today."WTH. So, I dressed up for tennis and whoosh!
I got tanned a bit.
I went to Charles' house to visit his baby daughter Hannah, though he wasn't there.
I left my infected iPod for him to fix. (I'm missing it at the moment.)
SUNDAY
Back to Ateneo, the usual moment to feel the jagged roads before every tollgate in NLEX and the endless traffic in EDSA.Aside from that, my muscles are aching because of tennis. Darn it.
What a weekend. What a loser me to post about this soo late. Haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment