Ever since I stepped onto college, I never knew that sleep is included in my vocabulary or the so-called college dictionary. Papers, long exams, papers, projects, midterm exams, papers, thick readings. Okay, stop.
There's a small space but a lot to say. Let's just shorten it to not having enough of it once you already had it. If you ever tried sleeping late and repeated it again for several times due to several school tasks, believe me: you'll have the habit from then on. Even if there's nothing to do, you'd just experience a difficulty in sleeping.Ah. Tsss... there's not much of it. Sometimes, the coffee is your college best friend. Your buddy during procrastination. Cram culture. Supercrammer. Well, cramming works for me anyway. [Mga lines sa t-shirt, haha] The only thing is that I sacrifice my sleep for cramming.
Sleep. I never had regular sleeping time. I sleep whenever I feel sleepy. It's an advantage during vacation, you get to have excess hours of sleep. But still, we sleep late, don't we? (All internet junkies and couch potatoes in the house, say YES!)
Can we sleep now? It's late. But we can always wake up late. :)
Early to bed, early to rise. It's true in some ways. For me, no school means early to bed, late to rise. Haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment