The heavens are with me this weekend, no exams, no home works, no worries. I never knew that I would be able to finish the 759-page Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows immediately after 10 hours. I’ve set my new reading record.
This is a totally intense reading. I never got so thrilled of what is going to happen in the end. But then, even if I stuck myself sitting and turning those pages for ten long hours, Harry Potter’s epic adventure finally came to an end.
“You (Harry Potter) are the true master of death, because the true master does not seek to run away from Death. He accepts that he must die, and understands that there are far, far worse things in the living world than dying.”
-Albus Dumbledore (Ch35, p720-721)
Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows
Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows
No comments:
Post a Comment