Saturday, July 14, 2007

[Or is it just that yesterday was Friday the 13th?]

Just when you thought that Elc101 is a piece of cake, HINDI! Hindi, okay? I think I'm gonna fail the freakin' subject but / hope not. [Or is it just that yesterday was Friday the 13th?]

Elaine treated us for lunch at Shakey's yesterday. Doon na rin kami naghintay na dumating ang moment of truth ng Elc101.1 long exam, inabutan ng ulan, nakakita ng tumaob na Ford Everest on our way, nagkopyahan ng ilalagay na formulas sa index card, naghiraman ng ballpen, nagturuan ng ilang mga problems, nanood ng pagpatak ng ulan at montik na pagbaha ng Katipunan, naghingian ng bond paper, or size 1 or yellow paper na pwedeng gamitin para sa long exam, at nag-panic para sa exam.

AECES General Assembly. Home org. I am a project head, together with Elaine, of one of the most stupid projects, AECES Raffle... Why stupid? I spent PhP 1, 500 for buying all the 300 tickets I am supposed to sell. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to win anything. [Or is it just that yesterday was Friday the 13th?] What the hell.

Weekend. Home at last. My mom and I went to the doctor for a check-up and discovered that I have an allergic reaction to pollen. [Kung bakit ba naman kasi ang daming bulaklak sa dorm namin.]

Harry Potter OotP alert. I haven't watch the movie that I've been waiting for all year long ever since HP and the Goblet of Fire was on screen. The tickets were scheduled on 4:20 pm, Sunday and a lot of spoilers have already came my way. They cut the "The Quibbler scene, and the interview with Rita Skeeter," and there were only a few seconds of showing "O.W.L.s" plus, they didn't emphasized Harry being the top student in D.A.D.A. O.W.L.s [Defense against the Dark Arts Ordinary Wizarding Level]

No comments: