Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Smells...

SEMBREAK!

I was taking the ELC101.1 Final Exam, the exam that would conclude if I'm going to repeat the devil subject. I don't want to write hundreds of my possible solutions but still I smell that VACATION is just around the corner... but I have to get a perfect score, or else.

At long last, sembreak has finally arrived. It's been almost 2 months since I last took a "visit" in my own house. And if sembreak is here, then the all-time couch potato, internet junkie and bookworm Via is also back.


DAY 1, from 15 gigabytes to 7 gigabytes
People are complaining of the very huge amount of music in my laptop so I decided to clean the music folder up. Guess what? I deleted almost 8 gigabytes of useless and sometimes duplicated/triplicated music files.

Uhh. And to add, I already deleted the first semester files like those papers and reports and stuff. I really deleted a lot. Haha.

Other than that, I also started reading "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants." Halfway finished.

++ If Jep-jep is a 5% rubik's cube master because he can solve it in 10 minutes, more or less... then I am a 1% rubik's cube master. It takes me 30 long minutes to solve the freaking cube.

No comments: