I wasn't even ready for school yet. My mind is still set on vacation mode.
PE132 (Taiji Chuan/Tai Chi)
But then again, I have no choice but to attend my very first class for second semester, PE132 (Taiji Chuan). It was the usual orientation stuff, in more or less 10-20 minutes the class went out of the scorching hot covered courts on the spur of the moment.
And I, together with Elaine, hurriedly went to my diminutive chamber to watch Gossip Girl [S01 E05-E07] to let the time pass. (Time runs so slow when you're doing nothing.)
Engineering Physics 41 (Mechanics I)
What would you do if you can't understand what the teacher is trying to say? Talk about statistics and probability on your first meeting when all you just needed to say is that the course is all about vector MECHANICS and you have to earn points according to HIS very own point system.
Oh.. and learn to laugh even at the corniest jokes.
Electronics 102.1 (Electronics I)
The traditional Elc-is-sabaw class with the best teacher in the whole wide world. I really don't know what to expect but to not let myself fall into the brink of failing AGAIN.
Even if it means reading a book with a microscopic font. Yuck!
English 12 (Comm. in English II)
Weeeee! Research papers. Seriously, life would be easier if this subject really did not exist. I wish second semester is over so that all those core subjects could clearly ebb, evaporate and exit my, obviously, engineering life.
And you gotta love our teacher and the neon pink belt HE wore on our first meeting.
The following day...
Psychology 101 (General Psychology)
Free cut on a first day. What more can I say? Haha.
It was today, on our second meeting, when we realized that our professor was observing us at the back for 15 minutes after the second bell. Or else, it would be declared a cut again.
She's doing psych stuff to us even on our, literally, first meeting.
Math 22 (Mathematical Analysis II)
I was wishing I could finally meet the most famous terror professor but then again, the usual substitute teacher (which I think everyone knows in the person of K. Mina) entered the picture.
And that is how my second semester officially started. (even if it hasn't for me, haha)
For tomorrow...
Electronics 102.2 (Electronics I - Laboratory)
Mang Reggie in action. The close encounter with 3/4 long sleeve shirts, for the second time around.
No comments:
Post a Comment