Saturday, November 3, 2007

Sembreak School Haunts

Do I miss school [eew] or does school misses me?

I was just this usual house bum who spends the whole day watching DVD, series, TV, sitting in front of the computer, sound-tripping, surfing the internet, blogging... and the other stuff you do. [eating, walking, blinking, sleeping and the like]

But then, school started to haunt me.

I was watching the DVD of the Emmy-award-winning series, House, M.D., when this first season episode [8] about a high school student passed out DURING a Calculus exam...

...and before he lost his consciousness, he was, like, mentioning "dx over dt."

Then after a few episodes, I decided to stop watching to give the laptop monitor some rest. I turned the television on. Man, logarithms were the first words I heard when the TV opened. [weee, paranoid lang.]


Er, anyway, Doctor House is very enjoying. I love his insanity.

No comments: