I unconsciously lost and found my wallet today.
Reason 1: I did not sleep well (er, 1 hour) because of a homework that we all thought is to be submitted today but our teacher said that the deadline is still on Wednesday.
Reason 2: I am pretty much preoccupied with Japanese test, as usual, and our dreaded and coming Engineering Math 101 long exam which I really have to ace.
Reason 3: Our table in the cafeteria (where I lost my wallet) is very cluttered. I didn't noticed it maybe because of reason 1 or 2.
Reason 4: My wallet is of the same color as the tables in the cafeteria.
Reason 5: I am just totally sabaw.
If it weren't for our Engineering Math 101 teacher who texted me that SOMEBODY HAS RETURNED MY WALLET in the ECCE department... I won't notice that it's gone.
Thank you for returning it to me, Ate Jennifer. She wrote her name on a piece of paper, together with her course ---- 4 BS Physics-Materials Science Engineering. Bless this student who returned my wallet safe and sound. I love you very much.
Up until now, I still can't get over the fact that MY WALLET HAS BEEN RETURNED. Wow. At least we know there still is a number of honest human beings in this world.
No comments:
Post a Comment