Thursday, May 22, 2008

Season-Enders

I. American Idol
Who would've thought that David Cook would win despite all those comments made by Simon Cowell? Tsss. Photobucket Of course, Zaxx, Rachel, Elaine and me.

Archuleta? He's darn too young to beat somebody like Cookie. Although he's cute and I am still finding out whether he has a girlfriend or not. I'd still go for David Cook.

Everyone has a lot to say but I have nothing more to say. David Cook deserves it, anyway.

II. Gossip Girl
What happened to the Chuck heart Blair tandem? He IS Chuck Bass. What more could we still expect? I actually thought this is a good thing for Chuck but the closing part of GG made me realize that he is and will always be Chuck.

Lily heart Rufus --- muling ibalik ang tamis ng pag-ibig. This love team is what makes Zaxx and I crave for more Gossip Girl. Imagine giving up their love life for their kids' sake but then just as Chuck and Blair broke up.... Dan and Serena also had their break-up.

Well, at least Nate and Chuck got together again (as if they were a love team, ha-ha). And at least we have something in GG that is not a break-up.

III. Summer term
3 brain-squeezing exams in 1 day and all I need to do is:

One take-home quiz for Engineering Math 101, supposedly individual work but it turned out to be coursemates' work.

One project for Japanese Lang & Culture.

...and summer term is finally over!

No comments: