Is Roger really competing for the finals?
I really didn't see the effort in there. And the score for the last set? WTH. His total score can't even add up to Rafa's score per set.Dear Nole even played better than him.
Haha. I loved how the semi-finals match between Rafa and Nole ended. Although it was Rafa who took the victor's cup during the semi-finals, hands down to Djokovic who made the game challenging for the king of clay. At least they ended up doing a tie break. 
But yeah, Rafa (even if he looks like a monkey at some angles *evil me*) really deserved this cup...

...and take a bite.
Moving on... whoever told these guys to do what they are NOT supposed to do... I have nothing to say.
I know you're just volunteers and this isn't a good payment for all those running and picking-up tasks.
I know you're just volunteers and this isn't a good payment for all those running and picking-up tasks.
I wasn't able to watch the Ivanovic-Safina match for the finals because of OrSem. Thank you, OrSem.
But anyway, better luck next time, Safina. I find it so cute when Ana really attempted to climb the audience area just to go to her family. Haha. 
But anyway, better luck next time, Safina. I find it so cute when Ana really attempted to climb the audience area just to go to her family. Haha. 
~Credits to Tennis Served Fresh for the pictures.


No comments:
Post a Comment