

Meet Alberto, the Vaio... we met last twentieth at Sony Square. Of course, this is a dream come true. Ever since I had the interest in tech gadgets, which is 10 years ago... I always wanted THE Vaio.
Where in the hell did Alberto come from?For me, it's a birthday present. For my parents, it's a pain in their wallets. Ha-ha. I know, right. Ever since the janitors did something heinous to Zaxx's laptop (and mine too), it felt like there's an urge to either make them pay for it OR to buy a new one. But I guess making them pay is just too evil, and besides my laptop cannot be repaired because it just got physically damaged and a Mighty Bond would just do the thing. (except that it's already ugly because of old marks, and then this damage still adds to the ugliness, and that it has seriously achieved it's ultimate peak of slowness that you just need to upgrade your memory or better yet, just buy a new one, with an updated processor, higher hard disk capacity and memory)
No issues, okay. I didn't just think of the name out of the blue.
Who else could there be, but Via's one-and-only favorite and legendary figure in the world of science... ALBERT EINSTEIN.
...which obviously works much better.
No comments:
Post a Comment