Monday, March 30, 2009

End of Sem blahs

So I haven't made a sem-ender blog entry yet. I don't know how long this entry would be but, uhh...let the mind do the thinking and the hand do the typing.

This sem has officially ended, and I am officially a senior ECE student as of the moment. (If the legendary AISIS account is not lying, in that case.) Well, basically all I can think about this semester is epic failures and more epic failures. I am not expecting any failing marks unlike last semester which was probably everybody's worst nightmare --- to repeat a fucking subject together with more than half of the batch. Yeah, right.

So to sum up what the semester has brought about, let me just put it in bullets so you won't get bored reading superduperultramega long paragraphs.

  • I really didn't know if I learned a thing in my Electromagnetics class. I admit that I love Einstein so much, part of his thing is being taught in this subject but really... ELECTROMAGNETICS IS LIKE A FOREIGN MOVIE WITHOUT A SUBTITLE! You see what's happening, you hear what's happening... but do you understand what the hell is happening?
  • I never really went to my 7:30 AM class early, the earliest was at least 10 minutes late, and disregard the first day of classes, I arrived exactly during the second bell. And yes, in the end I really ended up going to the later 11:30 AM class.
  • My 1-unit classes sucked big time. I know they did. They ate up most of my time, considering the fact that they're one frikkin' unit.
  • Lots of Doom's Day.
  • 'Twas the semester when I learned to curse a lot. SHIT. Thanks to being an ECE student. The curses brings out the stress. Rachel brought about the curses inside of me. I hear her cursing a lot.
  • I experienced the effects of coffee addiction withdrawal symptoms when in fact I never got addicted to coffee in the first place. I just made a mistake on ordering a humongous venti cup at Starbucks that day I got piled up with school works. (For reference, see the Gaussian Hell Finals Week Curve.) Who wanted to feel dizzy, nauseous and muscle-aching all over?
  • I met my one true love, in the name of Kim Bum, Lee Min Ho and Alex Pettyfer. Oh, I know it's like United Nations. LOL.

Finals week really sucked more because:
  1. The mini-thesis-slash-group-project-requirement for my 111.1 class ate the whole weekend and the days before that. One of the major pains in the ass.
  2. I messed up my Philo orals because I panicked in the middle of the orals itself.
  3. My 1-unit subjects suck.
  4. We weren't able to study for the other exams, in big bold letters... STUDY because of number 2.
  5. I studied for my 107 exam during the exam itself. Good thing it was an open-note-exam.


And lastly, whatever happened to the grade conscious me who can't even assess the QPI she's going to have for this semester because she fucking blew everything up?

UNFORTUNATELY...


I don't know.

No comments: