Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Screaming out loud for BBF episode 24

The unfortunate me with the ultimately slow dial-up connection with a rate of NEGATIVE 100 MEGABYTES PER SECOND patiently waited for the 6 part-episode 24 of 꽃보다 남자 (Boys Over Flowers) in Youtube.

So the thing is, each part approximately has 10 or so minutes and loads for 1.5 hours at the maximum time. Multiply that by 6 parts and that makes it 1 PM to 11 PM. 10 HOURS. How was that for waiting? Again, for the love of BBF...I waited. At the least, I get to practice piano and violin for today, while I waited for the frikkin' videos to load.


I really can't believe they managed to cram two seasons in 25 episodes....and season 2 in just 1.5 episodes? Correct me If I'm wrong but the fishing village part still belongs to season 1 but they added the Goo Jun Pyo/Dao Ming Si/Domyouji Tsukasa accident-resulted-to-amnesia part just right there, when Geum Jan Di/Shan Cai/Makino Tsukushi was in the fishing village.

Old hag cried. Can you believe that? At least they somehow managed to show that the ultimate villain to the Goo Jun Pyo-Geum Jan Di love team has a heart. Thanks to rocking sister Jun Hee and to Jan Di for making her realize she doesn't even know Jun Pyo's favorite food or favorite thing to do. At least she was able to shed A DROP OF TEAR. Bravo, mommy Goo!

And my SOEUL love team ended just like that? OH COME ON MAMON! Ga Eul said goodbye to Yi Jung, saying she's had enough of following Yi Jung...left Yi Jung...and YI JUNG DOESN'T EVEN FUCKING FOLLOW GA EUL TO COMPLETELY SAY WHAT HE FEELS?

More exposure for Prince Song! Haha. The sauna scene with Jun Pyo added extra minutes to the exposure of the unnoticed flower boy. LOL. Kawawa naman siya. It's always Kim Bum, Lee Min Ho and Kim Hyun Joong being noticed. Aww.

Lastly, that Jang Yu Mi girl is really getting into my nerves. WHATTABLETCH! GO TO HELL! First of all, she looks young for Goo Jun Pyo, or Lee Min Ho, for that matter and as an empress...my golly banana, words just cannot express my hatred for this part...please don't make such a plot!! I never really imagined the Goo-Jun-Pyo-suffering-from-amnesia-falling-for-Yu-Mi drama to be this way! NO!


Information overload. WHY DID THEY CRAMMED IT ALL UP IN THE LAST TWO EPISODES? WHY?

Last episode was shown tonight. The subbed videos are probably up before the crack of dawn. This, I think, would be another I-hate-having-a-dial-up-connection moment because of BBF. For the love of BBF... FIGHTING!

No comments: