Four more days to freedom.
I am a senior student.
I shall graduate on March.
If only these words are true, I'd be very much happy right now even if I'm already experiencing a slow and painful death because of the tight schedule we're having. Apparently, these sentences are all unfinished.
Four more days to freedom...and 1 more year to go.
I am a senior student, taking up engineering.
I shall graduate on March... hopefully by next school year.

After this week...I still have classes in major subjects. TCOM and another TCOM and another TCOM and laboratory classes. Yes, that's the sad truth. Thinking that it's already the end - there'd be another finals week, much harder than this jam-packed week I am experiencing right now. TCOM is powerful than anything else here combined. If you know what I mean. Towel dude is guarding the gates. You shall not pass.
No comments:
Post a Comment