So there goes the long break. Then class. Then break again. And there goes my last class with my oh-so epic professor whom I always like to refer to as Gandalf. Apart from this, I've mentioned from my previous entry that I'm really feeling good vibes this semester. Yes, I do...and I promise that I will TRY not to be late in any of my classes anymore.
What could be more epic than seeing your second family in school? Apart from my blockmates, I really love spending time with AECES EB, especially the after-meeting dinners. Mind you, yesterday's dinner out at Mang Jimmy's was legen...
Kelvin unconsciously stepped on cat poo while pretending to be a drunk person at the sidewalk of Mang Jimmy's after dinner. We only realized the wrath of the cat poo when Ronna commented that there's a really foul smell in the back seat of Zel's car. We all went out of Zel's car. Patrick and I were cleared and proven innocent whilst poor Kelvin can't raise his left foot because, apparently, this foot stepped on cat poo.
We all spent more than 30 minutes laughing it out. We even made Kevin and Bryan step out of Sid's car because we really can't take it -- the smell, and the laughing. It's just too funny. Zel had to find where the cat poo in his car carpet was so he searched inside (despite the undesirable smell). Unfortunately, his hand landed on something, which, by now, I think you know. He had to wash too.
After that funny moment, we searched for the prime suspect -- the cat poo mountain. It was all flattened out. Kelvin really made the most out of stepping on cat poo. You can't even distinguish the soil from the poo, except that it stinks. It was nasty. And we all went in the car and went home, still laughing on our way. Yes, sh*t happens.
...dary.
I bet you're wondering what the "blush" part in the title was about. It's basically about my second day, which is technically the first day for my T-Th classes. Software engineering class, aka CIE123, began with introductions then we had group brainstorming sessions. I was taken aback when one of my groupmates said, "Di ba ikaw 'yung imba graphic designer ng AECES?" I was flattered. I never thought people really like what I do. I always think of my friends just saying that it's good because they're my friends. But yeah, thank you, people for appreciating my work even if I'm not a fine arts student (I wish), or a professional artist.
It's second day tomorrow.
Second day = index card submission day
No comments:
Post a Comment