I was really confident that I'd be ending this last chapter of my college life happily, but then again my smile went into a straight face when I met my TCOM122 teacher, yet again -- that same teacher who made us all suffer throughout our ELC days.
But anyway, I feel really good vibes this semester and I hope this energy keeps on going until the end. I love my schedule despite tons of org works, thesis and my early 8:30 AM class, which I hope I won't come in late again. (I need to wake up earlier than my first day since there was no vacant shower rooms in the dorm. Peak hour? HAHA.) Soooo, yeah. Don't get fooled with this schedule. I have tons and tons of org work and our thesis is pretty much on the verge of you're-failing-if-you-don't-give-time-for-me drama.
Enjoy, stalkers. Feast your eyes for a super engineer's schedule (because I even took another programming class for my elective, CS119.2 aka Java) -- behold my 5th year 2nd semester sched. HAHA.
No comments:
Post a Comment