Tuesday, January 4, 2011

and I still owe this blog stories

Actually, I can't remember a lot from last year. The most vivid story in my mind right now after my last blog entry about watching Harry Potter was the loss of my phone. But so much for that. I am currently using a phone my dad lent me, his Samsung Omnia II. I'm not doubting why he allowed me to borrow it. It's really hard to use. It has some sort of a resistive (slow) touch response, not like that of the responses of iPhone, or even the Motorola Android phone Kelvin and Alvin are using.

It's my last day of Christmas break today, technically. But tomorrow after I wake up, (tomorrow, also today because I still consider tomorrow as the day when I wake up after tonight even if it's morning) SABAW. Scratch that. Effects of a screwed body clock and a whole day of meddling with TCOM. But tomorrow after I wake up, I'll be going back to Quezon City that's why I'm considering this as my last day of vacation. But was it, really?

I was starting with the thesis paper over the Christmas break, wrote at least 17 pages of double-spaced crap, doing promos, coding the AECES and Interface website with Kris, writing a lab report, doing a dreadful FSK TCOM report and animating a Powerpoint presentation for it --- is this what you call a vacation?

At least I got Christmas with the whole Leganson family + New Year with mom and a new black puppy, Barney, who's a cross-breed of a labrador and a pug (but he still looks like a labrador despite the pug part which I don't like).

Yes, oh, yes. My puppy was named after Barney Stinson. Because he's so awesome. (and hyperactive) I just realized Barney's AD/HD might be an extra factor my dog, Barney, inherited. He has this epic hyperactivity I can't explain. I think when God was showering hyperactivity in the world, my dog got almost everything.

I can't think of stories from last year so I guess this ends my "I still owe this blog stories" chapter of my blog-writing life

No comments: