
Here's the thing about this:
You book a seat to your plane or one of your friends' plane in CebuPac's Facebook app and you need 150 people in that plane to get a free ride to and from wherever you want to go. The first plane to fill 150 seats in the app gets the chance to win that free trip.
That intense night was a neck-on-neck fight with somebody who wants to fly to Kalibo and stay overnight (yes, overnight). The thing is, all those 150 people booked on the plane should first submit 2 verification IDs five (5) days after they won. Apparently, they weren't able to qualify so the second in rank gets that chance --- the Macau plane flying on March 8 and flying back to Manila on March 10. IT'S US. HAHA.
This coming Friday will be the deadline for all the submission of verifications for our plane. I think things are going strong. My blockmate, Mara, organized a GA in Ateneo was held Wednesday, last week, after the fight was over (even if we're on 2nd place, just by a few seconds). I guess having all the participants as Ateneans is an advantage, after all.
The thing here is...my mom and dad doesn't even know my blockmate got us that free trip and that I'm part of the plane and that I haven't got the courage yet to tell them this whole sentence. Because, apparently, I ended the sentence on..."my blockmate got us that free trip."
Now I know what Rachel felt when she was telling her parents the same thing. We both ended up ending the sentence really wrong. NOW, I NEED COURAGE.
SPARE ME.
No comments:
Post a Comment